The Course Presenter for each topic will provide academic support through the online discussion forum for the duration of the course.
The course has been designed in such a way that it allows for Candidates to study anywhere and anytime, at their own pace – maximising flexibility and time management.
The course culminates with the completion of a simulated ITC examination paper, which Candidates complete in their free time as final practice prior to writing the actual ITC as presented by SAICA.
You can register via our website from 10am on Monday, 14 March 2022.
Join us for our Q&A session around the programme we will be offering in 2022.
Date: 7 February 2022
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Venue: via MS Teams
Link to join live event: https://bit.ly/3zZp7d5
Please watch our promo video before the 7 February to get the most out of this session.
CLICK HERE to watch the UCT APC 2022 promo video.
Our programme is about more than just passing an exam, it is designed to grow your professional competence and set you up for the next stage in your career.
We provide you with the maximum level of flexibility together with maximum opportunity for engagement with the programme material and the academic team.
Registrations for our programme opens on 1 February 2022 via our website.
Registrations for the preparation for the January 2022 ITC is open.
Click here to register.
Some important dates for you to remember:
- Registrations open: 1 October 2021
- Course starts: 13 December 2021 (access to our online learning platform will be granted to you before 10am)
- Virtual online lectures from 13 December 2021 (detailed schedule will be provided)
- Study material collection in Cape Town (Park Inn by Radisson in Newlands): 13 & 14 December 2021
- Courier of study material from 14 December 2021 (if you are not able to collect from our venue in Cape Town)
- R4200 – access to the full course, includes study pack
- R3700 – access to the full course, excludes study pack (you will access the material online)
- R2950 (this is for UCT Board Course REPEAT Candidates ONLY) – access to the full course, includes study pack
A courier fee of R1200 will apply if couriered outside of the South African borders.
For information on South Africa’s response to COVID-19 please visit the COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal.