- Registrations open 8 January 2018
- Programme starts 3 April 2018
- Registrations close 20 April 2018
Our pass rate has exceeded both 90% and the national average in every year of the SAICA APC
Welcome from the Head of the College of Accounting
As the Head of the College of Accounting at UCT, I am delighted to welcome you to our UCT APC Professional Programme. Our programme embodies the vision of the College of Accounting which is ‘to be a centre of excellence in professional accounting education:
- The pass rates of our candidates exceeded the national average pass rate in the SAICA APC examinations in 2014 and 2015.
- The programme is innovative, dynamic, engaging and develops the professional and leadership skills of candidates.
- Our team of experienced academics understands the magnitude of the task ahead and is committed to the learning, development and success of our candidates.
I am confident that we will prepare you well for the SAICA APC examination in November 2017 and also equip you to make a meaningful contribution to the accounting profession and society.
Prof. Goolam Modack
Head – College of Accounting
19 weeks (excluding breaks) in a blended learning format (contact sessions and online learning), available throughout South Africa.
In order to participate in this course, Candidates will need to:
- Have current email account;
- Have access to a computer and the internet;
- Be able to download and watch videos;
- Be able to open and read PDF documents;
- Be able to create documents in Microsoft Word; and
- Read and write in the English language.
Any course requirements that are for assessment purposes can be completed in English or Afrikaans.