Click to view and download our programme layout:
The Assessment of Professional Competence is the final academic requirement to qualifying as a CA(SA). The APC is a case study assessment that focuses on professional skills, requiring you to apply the technical competence you have already demonstrated at university and in the ITC to a scenario that simulates the real-life expectations placed on a newly-qualified CA(SA).
Click to view and download our programme schedule:
R12 475 due by 30 April 2019
R13 165, paid as follows:
- First instalment: R4390 due 30 April 2019
- Second instalment: R4390 due 30 June 2019
- Third instalment: R4385 due 31 August 2019
PAYMENT METHODS Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
Firm payments: Firms will be invoiced directly.
Individual payments: You will receive an invoice with all the necessary details.
Firms qualify for a discount based on block bookings, please contact us directly on email@example.com for more information.
19 weeks (excluding breaks) in a blended learning format (contact sessions and online learning), available throughout South Africa.
In order to participate in this course, Candidates will need to:
- Have current email account;
- Have access to a computer and the internet;
- Be able to download and watch videos;
- Be able to open and read PDF documents;
- Be able to create documents in Microsoft Word; and
- Read and write in the English language.
Any course requirements that are for assessment purposes can be completed in English or Afrikaans.