Click to view and download our programme layout:
The Assessment of Professional Competence is the final academic requirement to qualifying as a CA(SA). The APC is a case study assessment that focuses on professional skills, requiring you to apply the technical competence you have already demonstrated at university and in the ITC to a scenario that simulates the real-life expectations placed on a newly-qualified CA(SA).
Click here to view and download our programme calendar:
R13 100 due by 30 April 2020
R13 900, paid as follows:
- First instalment: R4635 due 30 April 2020
- Second instalment: R4635 due 30 June 2020
- Third instalment: R4630 due 31 August 2020
PAYMENT METHODS Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
Firm payments: Firms will be invoiced directly.
Individual payments: You will receive an invoice with all the necessary details.
Firms qualify for a discount based on block bookings, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
19 weeks (excluding breaks) in a blended learning format (contact sessions and online learning), available throughout South Africa.
In order to participate in this course, Candidates will need to:
- Have current email account;
- Have access to a computer and the internet;
- Be able to download and watch videos;
- Be able to open and read PDF documents;
- Be able to create documents in Microsoft Word; and
- Read and write in the English language.
Trainees who are repeating their APC in 2020 will need to register for our full programme.