- We are the only university to provide both an ITC Preparatory Course and APC Professional Programme – courses specifically tailored to the professional accounting education of trainee chartered accountants in South Africa.
- We are the authoritative pioneers of online learning in professional accounting education. Our course offers flexibility to work wherever and whenever you want.
- A dynamic experienced academic team that has been involved in professional accounting education through our PGDA, ITC Preparatory Course and APC Professional Programme.
- We focus on exam technique and how you are going to demonstrate your understanding of the academic content. Making sure that you are awarded each possible mark that is within your level of understanding and knowledge.
- The pass rates of candidates who complete our ITC Preparatory Course and APC Professional Programmes have consistently exceeded the SAICA national average.
NB. If you are a Milpark / CA Connect student and expecting your final CTA results in May 2022, please CLICK HERE to submit your registration. Do not click the button above to register, you need to register via the link for Milpark / CA Connect students only.
With the ITC Preparatory Course, Candidates are equipped for successful preparation for the ITC exam by means of a series of online lectures across the key ITC disciplines; content videos; and a library of useful resources to practice and fine-tune their understanding for the final ITC exam with SAICA.
The entire course will be delivered online. Internet access is a prerequisite to full participation in the course.
This course is designed to prepare candidates for the ITC exams in June 2022.
The Course Presenter for each topic will provide academic support through the online discussion forum for the duration of the course.
The course has been designed in such a way that it allows for Candidates to study anywhere and anytime, at their own pace – maximising flexibility and time management.
The course culminates with the completion of a simulated ITC examination paper, which Candidates complete in their free time as final practice prior to writing the actual ITC as presented by SAICA.
- Access to the online learning website (Vula)
- Lectures on selected topics across the 4 subject areas
- Video explanations for selected past ITC questions
- Concept and principle videos on selected topics
- Comprehensive course notes
- Comprehensive and balanced tutorial questions
- Integrated assessment questions
- Self-evaluated ITC mock exams
- Study schedule
- Videos on study and exam technique
- Academic support from the course lecturers
The Course Presenter for each topic will provide academic support through the online discussion forum for the duration of the course. A designated Student Support Administrator will also be available on email and by telephone to provide administrative support. The course has been designed in such a way that it allows for Candidates to study anywhere and anytime, at their own pace – maximising flexibility and time management.
*NB the course will be run fully online due to the difficulties in conducting face-to-face sessions as a result of COVID-19
CLICK HERE to view the study planner
- Registrations open: 14 March 2022
- Course starts: 31 March 2022 (access to our online learning platform will be granted to you before 10am)
- Virtual online lectures from 2 April 2022 (detailed schedule will be provided)
- Courier of study material from 1 April 2022
In order to participate in this course, Candidates will need to:
- Have successfully passed their CTA/PGDA/Honours;
- Have a current email account;
- Have paid the course fee in full.
- R4200 – access to the full course, includes study pack
- R3700 – access to the full course, excludes study pack (you will access the material online)
- R2950 (this is for UCT Board Course REPEAT Candidates ONLY) – access to the full course, includes study pack
A courier fee of R1200 will apply if couriered outside of the South African borders.
Watch this video to find out what our past ITC Preparatory Course Candidates have to say about their experience on our course.