- Weekly workshops for each of the four core subjects (Financial Reporting, Management Accounting & Finance, Auditing & Governance and Taxation).
- Course support is offered through notes and tutorials questions, contact workshop sessions, weekly assessment questions and mock exams. These components are synchronized in a daily study plan.
- Opportunities to refine knowledge, exam technique and question answering skills.
- Motivation and structure to ensure that the necessary material is covered during preparation for the ITC.
- A detailed review and analysis of Candidates January 2019 ITC Script – identifying weakness in the Candidates understanding and exam technique and providing guidance on ways to improve.
This course is designed to prepare candidates for the ITC exams in June 2019.
Candidates will have access to the following:
- ITC Preparatory Course Notes and Material
- Weekly workshops in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban;
- Weekly evaluated tests;
- Self-Evaluated mock exams;
- Video recordings of the ITC Preparatory Course lectures presented in December 2018
- Academic support via online discussion forums; and
- Review of ITC January 2019 scripts – scripts need to be submitted by 29 April 2019
Workshops will run from 23 April to 09 June 2019.
The SAICA ITC will be written on Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 June 2019.
If you will be attending the workshops, please CLICK HERE to download the schedule.
If you will be selecting the online only option, then the recorded workshops will be available to you online.
Attending workshops in either Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban:
- R4 500 per candidate – workshops, including study material
- R4 300 per candidate – workshops, excluding study material
Doing the course online via our online learning platform:
- R4 000 per candidate – online only, including study material
- R3 700 per candidate – online only, excluding study material
**Fees are due on 17 April 2019**
NB. If you have registered for our January 2019 ITC and you received/collected the study pack, then you will select an option that excludes study material, as we will be using the same books.